jueves, 14 de marzo de 2024

FAVORITE FOOD

I'm going to tell you about my favorite foods.

I really like to eat well, because it's good for me and my body, for example.

I like clown salad without onions.

I like the meat is larded.

I like fish, fried.

I like coconut rice very much.

I like rice without vegetables without onions.

I like bean soup with pork patica.

My daily diet normally includes proteins such as meat, chicken, fish, I also like pork paws in carbohydrates rice and cassava, sometimes I include fats such as fried potato stuffed patacones etc. and a resounding no would be the cheese mote.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My favorite artist's

 My favorite artist's One of my favorite artists is Jackie Chan, he is an incredible actor and I really like his comedy movies, it is pu...